Is Paranormal Activity Real Fake? Dorsett Ghost Investigators and Real Paranormal Activity Videos and True Stories
The question of whether or not paranormal activity videos seen on Youtube is either real or fake or just another incidence of paranormal activity real FAKE videos being perpetrated by those with delusions is an ongoing debate among those in the paranormal investigation community. It can be difficult to discern which of the paranormal activity videos are real and which are not.
In this video provided by the Dorset Ghost Investigators of England, we see several paranormal activity videos in one place. The Dorset Ghost Investigators provided this video compilation by placing the best of their video footage over the last four years into one video. If you happen to check out their website, , then you’ll see that these guys are serious about their paranormal ghost investigations. They’ve been doing this for a number of years and their curiosity has turned into obsession.
The Dorset Ghost Investigators video found on Youtube is reminiscent of the videos portrayed by the show Paranormal Project. The problem with many of these videos is they simply provide incomplete evidence of paranormal activity. The evidence can neither be replicated nor validated by any real scientific means. Nonetheless, the evidence seems to be compelling when considered in light of all of the other videos out there portraying paranormal activity.
The only way to really be sure of the reality of the paranormal world is to allow your own mind to connect the world beyond this physical world. Want to learn how? Click Here!
The strange thing about astral projection is that not everyone has the same type of experiences. While astral projection experiences are generally positive, there are some that can be a little discomforting or downright scary at times. Nonetheless out of body experiences are fun to hear about and this particular video is no exception. This guy obviously had a very paranormal or otherworldly experience while traveling outside of his body. Not only did he come into contact with a benevolent dragon-like creature, he also saw some larger than life moving plants. His astral projection experience sounds like something out of the most recent Super Mario Brothers game! The fact that each of us can have a different type of experience speaks volumes to the impact that our mind has on what we see while we are out of our body. It could be that this guy had done something that day or earlier in the week that triggered these visions in his mind. It’s hard to tell because all astral projection tends to be subjective. Some people experience the sensation of flying (I know I have), while others simply sit up and walk out of their bodies. In any case, the more that you are able to harness the power of your own mind, the more likely it will be that you can control and remember your experience. Want to learn how? Click Here!
It’s that time of year again where everyone is ready to get their spook on and visiting haunted houses is usually one of the more popular ways that they do it. The problem with most of the October haunted houses is that they’re just fabricated haunts that are created to make a buck or to keep the locals entertained. But what if you could go to a REAL haunted house and have a real paranormal experience. Real paranormal evidence exists in many of these places and if you know where to go, you might just get the hell scared out of you! Here are 10 haunted houses that have real stories behind them that at least lend some credence to the possibility that paranormal activity is real:
10. The Villisca “Ax Murder” House: This home in Villisca, Iowa, was the site of a series of brutal ax murders in 1912. I have chronicled this story on another page because it is one of the most famous haunted houses in the United States. Here an entire family was murdered in their home by an unknown intruder. The case was never solved.
9. Manresa Castle: This mansion-turned-hotel is another fairly famous haunted site, locate in Port Townsend, Washington. Although the story behind this one is not quite as compelling, there have been stories told by past guests that chronicle various types of paranormal activity in specific hotel rooms. If nothing else, it appears that the former owners of this home may have become so attached to the property that they just decided to stay around for eternity.
8. Morris Jumel Mansion: Located in Manhattan, New York, this home is the city’s oldest residence. Here, it is said that the widow of the home’s original owner may have remained behind in the afterlife. She died a lonely widow in the house even though she had been, at one time, remarried to the former Vice President, Aaron Burr.
7. Sauer Castle: This large home in Kansas City is famous for the number of violent and unexpected deaths that occurred there. All-in-all there were four deaths that occurred on the property, two of which were suicides and one that was a drowning. Locals have reported seeing strange lights and hearing yelling and laughter around the property when no one was actually known to be present. Perhaps those who died here don’t really know that they are dead!
6. The Octagon House, Washington, D.C.: This house actually served as the site of the French Embassy during the War of 1812. The former residence of Colonel John Taylor, the house has been the site of various types of paranormal evidence such as doors locking on their own, strange footsteps, the voice of a woman and lights that turn on by themselves. This home is said to be the most haunted in all of Washington, D.C.
5. Livy House, Nevada: This house, built in 1906, has been the site of various types of paranormal activity such as items in the house being moved around or rearranged. Most of the activity in this houses seems to be that which you’d expect from a poltergeist.
4. Edinburgh Castle, Scotland: According to history, this was one site in which the Black Death of bubonic plague struck very harshly. As such, many people died in and around the castle. As one of the most haunted places in the world, the castle was actually investigated by paranormal researchers who reported various types of paranormal evidence, many of which involved personal experiences of being touched by the spirit realm.
3. Bhanghar Fort, India: This fort in India is haunted for reasons other than those we typically think of when we think of paranormal activity. It is said that this fort is haunted because it was actually cursed by a wizard who was not so lucky in love. His failed attempt to woo a princess resulted in him cursing the entire fort. Locals won’t even get near this place because of the paranormal activity.
2. Lemp Mansion: This home in St. Louis, Missouri, was the home of four family suicides. The family that lived here was obviously affected by some type of negative spirit or energy to the point that they eventually took their own lives. Today it is the site of a hotel and brewery that continues to have visitors who come just to experience the paranormal activity.
1. King Seat Hospital, New Zealand: This one is one of the more fascinating sites for real paranormal activity. The psychiatric hospital was once the site of a residence for the mentally insane that remained open until 1999. According to the story, many of the nurses who worked in this facility actually committed suicide to the high stress levels they felt from working there. Today, you can take guided tours of the facility, in the dark, to experience real evidence of the paranormal.
Learn to use the paranormal powers of your own mind! Click Here!
There’s plenty of speculation over whether or not paranormal investigators are able to go on ghost hunts and actually find any substantial evidence of haunted happenings. Local folklore usually leads to legends of haunted hotels, haunted houses and other places where paranormal activity is said to take place. But do these ghost hunters ever really gather any scientific evidence of paranormal activity?
Let’s take the above Ghost Hunters clip as an example. The paranormal investigators involved are using sophisticated equipment designed to detect electromagnetic energy, which is supposed to indicate a possible paranormal presence. But as you can see from the video, such evidence does not appear that clear. Maybe it’s just poor camera work, but it always appears as if these ghost hunt videos end up having poor picture quality and this obscures the viewers’ ability to make a rational judgment on the veracity of the evidence.
Furthermore, what is often difficult to discern in these videos is the use of EVP or electronic voice phenomena, whereby it is believed that the voices of ghosts or spirits are captured via some kind of recording device. Notice how in this video the words are put on the screen for the viewer. To me this obscures the evidence even more because the viewer is being told what they should hear the ghost saying.
While I am a firm believer in the paranormal realm and in real hauntings and other paranormal activity, I don’t believe that these videos provide us with very good evidence that is conclusive enough to convince someone who is even slightly skeptical. If a believer can debunk these videos, think about what the more staunch skeptic will do. I believe the answer to seeing convincing paranormal activity comes from how we use and condition our mind. You can develop your own mind power! Click Here!
I am no stranger to self-help books. I’ve read dozens of them over the past few years and I’ve come to same conclusion most of you have – they don’t really work.
Well, that’s not quite true. There are some shining gems that actually give what they promise and actually provide quality content. And Mind Secrets Exposed is one of those few examples of a great self-help book that actually delivers on its promise.
Greg Frost is the brains behind Mind Secrets Exposed and his latest offering focuses on the enhancing the power of the mind so that it can accomplish great things. Mind Secrets Exposed is a comprehensive guide on harnessing the power of the mind and tapping into its hidden potential and channeling it into success and happiness.
With Mind Secrets Exposed, readers are promised the ability to gain success, wealth, happiness, peace and anything else they would like to accomplish or have. I am glad to say that it doesn’t disappoint. Mind Secrets Exposed comes in two formats – an e-book and an audiobook, the standard for self-help books.
The book is written in a personal and casual manner, such that even the most novice of readers can grasp the concepts easily. Each chapter ends with action steps that provide tips and advice on implementing the chapter’s lessons into the reader’s daily life. These action steps are a welcome addition to the book, as it provides impetus and direction for the reader to take action – this way, the lessons in the book become more than just words and concepts and is turned into actual results.
Mind Secrets Exposed does not provide a quick and dirty scheme for becoming a better person – those books generally deal in myth and are typically not worth your money. Instead, Mind Secrets Exposed can turn you in a better person and a success machine with some investment in time and effort.
Beyond the book itself, Greg Frost has also included Quick Wealth System, which is a fast and easy training program on creating wealth in your life and a monthly newsletter that provides even more content dealing with success, the workings of the brain as well as a motivational and success coaching program.
The monthly newsletter, known as Success Monthly, is another highlight of Mind Secrets Exposed. It is a comprehensive guide on success, motivation and becoming an achiever and its articles and videos cover a wide range of topics that self-help enthusiasts will find incredibly useful. Probably the best feature of Success Monthly is a coaching program that aims to harness and improve your ability to achieve success and greatness. The coaching program is a great addition and supplement to the book itself, adding a more immediate and constant guide for readers who want to accomplish their goals.
Success Monthly is offered via a monthly membership scheme, but the first month is free for anyone who buys Mind Secrets Exposed. While paying a monthly fee might sound like too much of an investment for some, the content provided in the first month is enough to convince me to maintain my membership.
All in all, Mind Secrets Exposed is a fantastic addition to any library and is a must-read for anyone who is interested in unlocking the mind’s full potential. The book promises to turn you into an achiever and a person capable of accomplishing anything and it delivers on that promise in spades.
I heartily recommend this book and it’s a great investment – don’t lose out on your chance to join the ranks of the elite!
Strange times are indeed upon us! If we have learned nothing else over the last three or four years, it’s the fact that in this odd world of ours, things are not always what they seem. One of the more recent UFO sightings that shows us this happened just recently over the skies of Texas. Here, as seen in this video, a cube-shaped UFO was seen up among the Texas clouds. Now, we don’t know exactly what this object was. We can call it a UFO because it is still clearly unidentified. What we do know is that it appeared at about the same time as the Star of Bethlehem (Jupiter and Venus) and that has many people speculating as to whether or not this is an ominous sign of the end times? Who knows? We don’t normally speculate about such things on this site; we simply report the facts and provide some possible interpretations. This could be a portal, as some have indicated, or it could be some type of black ops military equipment. It does seem odd that it would show up at almost the exact same time as the Bethlehem star conjunction, but it is equally as odd that it has shown up at a time when there is major flooding taking place in parts of Texas. Is there a connection? Is this a sign? Are you ready for things to come? Click Here!
Removing negative energy may be key to how well you are able to develop your psychic skills. Psychic abilities depend heavily upon the manipulation of energy at the mental level. The term “mind over matter” is basically true when it comes to the use of psychic powers. These aren’t really “powers” per se, but rather the use of the mind as a tool to manipulate energy at the subatomic level. Scientists are yet to fully grasp and catch up with the paranormal community on this matter. Those of us who live outside of the bounds of traditional Newtonian science know, though, that the mind can be trained to accomplish seemingly paranormal or superhuman tasks.
Hypnosis is one way that you can develop your psychic abilities. There are any range of psychic abilities that you may be able to develop using hypnotic techniques, but just as with any skill, it takes patience, determination and continued practice. Don’t expect to undergo hypnosis one time and then suddenly come out it with the ability to read people’s thoughts or predict the future; it just doesn’t work that way. However, you can put your hypnosis to good use by attempting to develop skills such as remote viewing, astral projection or even psychic readings. Each of these are separate types of psychic skills that can be utilized following or during hypnosis sessions. Hypnosis puts your mind in the proper state to receive information from beyond the physical three-dimensional universe. Essentially, hypnosis creates the proper brainwaves needed for the mind to get outside of its traditional reality.
One key to developing your psychic ability is to use hypnosis for the removal of negative blocks or energy. Negative energy can and will get in the way as you develop your psychic powers. Doubts and fears will ultimately creep in and prevent you from being successful if you let them. Use a hypnosis video like the one above, with a pair of headphones, to help remove some of these negative blocks. Paul Santisi’s video helps you do this by using the guided meditation technique. You only need to be a passive observer/listener in order to make this work. Listen to this video daily or every other day for the best results. When you’re ready to hone your psychic powers even more, Click Here!
The thought of flying high and up and out of your body can be a discomforting one, but for those of us who do this quite often, astral projection is a normal thing. The problem for many of us, though, is that the experience is so exhilarating that we can often get frustrated when we’re not able to have that out of body experience when we want to do so. Instead, we find ourselves trying to force the issue when we don’t have to at all. An OBE or OOBE, a.k.a. astral projection, is a process that should be effortless. The fact that it tends to occur more spontaneously for many, though, is what leads some of us to try to force the process to occur.
Sure, there are many books on the subject and there are countless “gurus” out there who claim to have a sure-fire answer for those who want to astrally project on command. However, many of these so-called experts will also tell you that you have to spend countless hours practicing this technique or that technique in order to be successful. While many of these techniques involve various forms of meditation, they also require a great deal of patience and time. Those of us who want to get out of the body quickly usually want a faster solution. One way to reach this goal a little faster is to use a guided meditation. Why do these sometimes work better than more traditional techniques? The reasons are simple:
1. A guided meditation allows you to actually let go. You are able to let go of the process and let your mind go where it needs to in order to achieve astral projection. Astral projection can end abruptly if your mind is too active. Ask anyone who has tried to project before and they will tell you that they often get snapped back into their bodies when they come to the realization that they are actually having an out of body experience. Guided meditations, like the one by Paul Santisi above, tend to keep your mind from preventing the process.
2. Your brain also has to reach a certain meditative state that requires certain types of brainwaves. Without getting overly technical here, the important thing to notes is that meditation can often take a long period of time to help you reach such a state. A guided meditation like this one actually “entrains” your brain into the proper state very quickly. Santisi uses a well-known technology, binaural beats, to achieve this effect. Binaural beats essentially present your brain with a pattern that it starts to follow as you sit and listen to different sounds and rhythms in each ear. Both sides of your brain work separately to bring you into the proper brain state.
3. It’s easier! Sometimes we just respond to what is simple! Try the above video with headphones on and see what I mean here. Want to learn how to use your mind to manifest what you want? Click Here!
Remote viewing is a skill, one that everyone has available to them and one that everyone can learn. This is the contention of former military remote viewer, Ed Dames. Dames is well known for his dire predictions regarding the future of earth and humankind. Despite these predictions, which you may find on other sites like UltimateSurvival.net, Dames also believes that you can use remote viewing as a skill to obtain wealth and prepare for the coming killshot, a series of solar flares that will drastically alter life on earth as we know it. Anyway, Dames provides a two-hour introduction to remote viewing here. This video can be used as a training tool to help you develop and hone your own psychic abilities as a remote viewer. Just remember, as Dames notes, remote viewing is not a “psychic experience,” but rather an information gathering tool that your mind uses. Your mind connects to the collective unconscious to obtain patterns of information which can later be deciphered during a remote viewing session. You can also enhance your abilities by enhancing the power of your mind: Click Here!
One of the hotbeds for paranormal activity seems to homes or properties that have major historical significance. One of the best new shows on television for the presentation of paranormal evidence is the series entitled “The Paranormal Project.” In my previous post I provided a clip of the first episode which clearly shows what appears to be somewhat credible evidence of paranormal activity. This clip, which is also from the first episode, goes into depth regarding the paranormal activity that took place in an old Iowa home. According to the historical records, the home once served as a hospital for wounded soldiers during the civil war. As you will see, when watching the clip, the possibility that there are ghostly figures still occupying the home does exist. What do you think?
Want to learn more about your brain’s awesome power? Harness your brain power and experience full paranormal activity! Click Here!